Thursday, September 20, 2012

Selfys





September 2012
I really really like these selfies of me. I have always enjoyed top hats which is why i am wearing one, while also saying "I can be classy while being naked."
The first one was me being completely silly, which is why the face is not necessarily posed per say, and why my hand is flying around.
The second is posed, but i was about to take off the hat when the picture took, hence why my hand is tense.
The third is actually completely natural, although it IS in fact a pose.
The fourth is just me being cute.
And the fifth one is my favorite. I love that my hair is VERY tasteful and i even like that my arm is not in it, or my hand. The lack of hand makes it seem like i am coming towards you, even though i am not moving.
I did these with a bright lamp in the living room with a white sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment