Monday, September 10, 2012

SO. I have officially decided on my first real photo shoot while in this photo class.

I like to photograph people. In natural settings, and in staged settings. It's hard to really do a natural yet staged setting here though... i don't have all the awesome things that i use at home. So basically, i'll do half the shoot in nature and half of it in nature, especially because the leaves are about to change and all that fun stuff. 

While i normally prefer to shoot people nude or semi-nude, I want to stick my toes into the waters of fashion photography. It can be difficult, especially due to my lack of super high fashion clothing, makeup artists and hair stylists (or even wigs).

I have a list of models that i have previously used and really liked. 
-Ranya
-Anna
-Aiden
-Adam
-Ryan
-Desiree
-Matt

It gets longer actually. And because its simply fashion, i'm not really worried about anyone saying no... because clothing will be present when necessary. 

I also plan on having myself in the shoot. (because im kinda vain like that)

PLANNING, here i come.

No comments:

Post a Comment